Monday 29 February 2016

Microlaryngeal Surgery


Microlaryngeal Surgery?

Microscopic voice surgery, otherwise known as microlaryngeal surgery, is a minimally invasive procedure used to correct voice disorders, speaking or breathing difficulties or other problems affecting the larynx.
This is a procedure to examine and to operate on the larynx (voice-box) with a microscope. It requires a general anaesthetic and is done as a day surgery procedure. The microscope allows a magnified view of the larynx enabling the necessary surgery to take place.


Symptoms
The main one is hoarseness or voice change. Other symptoms include a feeling of something being stuck in the throat or a sensation of discomfort on swallowing.

When is surgery needed?
Surgery for voice problems is fortunately quite uncommon; most voice disorders can be treated with medications or voice therapy. However, there are certain conditions in which operative measures are necessary. Some benign vocal fold lesions such as cysts or polyps may not respond to more conservative treatment and will need surgery. Surgery is also needed to biopsy or to treat lesions on the larynx that are suspicious for laryngeal cancer.



How is the procedure done?
A general anaesthetic is required. Metal laryngoscopes are used to examine the larynx with the use of the operating microscope. The larynx and surrounding structures are examined in detail and any lesion(s) removed.

Microlaryngeal surgery is extremely safe. Like any surgery, there are some risks. There are slight risks of general anesthesia, especially in individuals with severe heart or lung problems.

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate  DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day,  I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true  please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whats App his mobile number on +2348142454860  He can also cure these diseases like HIV and AIDS HERPES,DIABETICS,CANCER, HEPATITIS A&B,CHRONIC DISEASES, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSY, STROKE, MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS, NAUSEA,VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,PARKINSON DISEASE,INFLUENZA,. COMMON COLD, AUTOIMMUNE DISORDER, LUPUS,ECZEMA,BACK PAIN, JOINT SCHIZOPHRENIA , PAIN.LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION. .ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    or whats APP him  ..+2348142454860  he is a real good and honest man.  
    website...  https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colorectal cancer, cancer of the large intestine, is the fourth most common cancer in North America. Many cases of colorectal cancer are associated with low levels of physical activity and with diets that are low in fruits and vegetables. Individuals with a family history of the disease have a higher risk. I crumble with this disease for 5 years also with a lot of scaring thought in my head because i was just waiting for death every day of my life until My Son came to me in the hospital explaining to me that he has find a herbal healer from Nigeria to cure my Colo-Rectal Cancer,I was so shocked with the ideal also i was excited inside of me.My son asked me to let us give him a try because we have really heard a lot of scammer pretending to cure all sort of diseases with herbal medicine and some of them never get a positive result at the end of it all but we was very confident on this herbal doctor,like i said we give him a try and he sent me a herbal medicine to drink for three weeks, Sincerely I'm telling you today I' alive and healthy no more laying on sick bed,No more Colo-Rectal Cancer.I'm sharing this testimony on here for people who are sick to contact this Wonderful man,His name is Dr Itua.And His contact Whatsapp_+2348149277967____Email_drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com.
    He can cure those diseases like:
    Bladder cancer
    Breast cancer
    Colorectal cancer
    Kidney cancer
    Leukemia
    Lung cancer
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
    Prostate cancer
    Skin cancer
    Uterine cancer
    Hiv/Aids
    Stroke
    Herpes
    Hepatitis
    Love Spell
    Diabetes

    ReplyDelete